Technical Sales Specialist
It Support Jobs Information
IT Support Jobs
5 - 10 Years
First Degree in Marketing or Business Studies or its equivalent qualification with 7 years working experience in similar role.
- Generate leads, sales opportunities and efficiently keep in regular contact with existing prospects.
- Develop a targeted long-term new business strategy to encompass national and regional opportunities to foster growth in our key business areas.
- Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance and deliver against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met.
- Maximise networking opportunities to increase awareness and develop relevant contacts to enhance our business.
- Deliver a structured approach to client account management and sales, which establishes and maintains excellent relationships with clients, through face to face meetings, social media, newsletters and events.
- Identify and deliver strategic partnerships, which will contribute to the wider aspirations of the company and trading opportunity.
- Prepare and submit high quality service proposals, bids and tenders on time.
- Develop and maintain good employee relations through effective communication, consultation, application of policies and implementation of best practices to ensure the contribution of staff is recognised and service objectives are achieved.
- Contribute to the development of effective business planning to ensure that service development and delivery is integrated, crosscutting, co-ordinated and customer driven to improve the image of and economic benefits to the stakeholders.
- Represent the company in various ways to promote achievement, influence thinking, attract funding and inform service development.
- Play a proactive role, working with the Board, the Executive President and others, in developing the company’s overarching goals and strategies.
- Design an effective system to provide clear, timely and accurate information and reports to enable informed business decision-making.
- Review processes, identify efficiencies and streamline service delivery to maximise client satisfaction across all products and service areas.
- Introduce new products and services and ensure all sales opportunities are captured.
- Create client proposals, presentations, contracts and any further documentation.
- Maintain professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities and support staff in their development.
- Work with appropriate PR agencies to enhance AO Holdings brand and strategies.
- Develop appropriate performance bonuses and commissions and review them regularly to ensure excellence and productivity are rewarded accordingly.
- Identify and develop new products and business opportunities with identified key target markets and expected returns.
- Develop a suite of ‘special’ offers and use them to drive our products and services.
- Work with training and application consultants to equip our team for excellence.
- Ensure strong internal communication among all areas of the business.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and ensure all expenses are managed.
- Provide market, industry and competitive analysis and stay informed of competitive and collaborative products in the marketplace.
- Develop sales targets for each team member and implement an incentive structure that meets the needs of the business and employee.
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) and conduct regular performance appraisals and reward/sanction performance as best fit.
- Ensure effective communication in the organization.
- Periodically review the roles, responsibilities and capabilities of staff and external consultants and reorganize them as appropriate.
- Regularly review health, safety, compliance and business continuity issues and amend or introduce new policies and procedures as necessary.
- Be active member in the product development process; help identify blue oceans, gather clients’ inputs, develop appropriate documents, build prototypes, fine-tune concepts and ensure full products or services delivery.
- Identify interesting opportunities offered by the government of Ghana, development partners, multinational organizations or other strategic entities in line with our mission and take advantage of them.
- Champion the development and implementation of robust strategic, tactical and operational activities for sales and marketing of a profitable IT and MIS company.
Airport City, Accra