Digital Marketing Strategist
It Support Jobs Information
Manage the development, deployment, and maintenance of e-commerce websites
· Lead digital strategy development, execution, monitoring, and evaluation
· Manage other websites, including but not limited to helping to develop, and execute on the strategy and vision; managing the website content and operations; optimizing site performance and functionality (e.g., traffic, engagement, IA and UX); and publishing content via Dynamics 365.
· Ensure site content and assets bring the company’s brand and story to life through the
effective use of digital content and design.
· Partner with Marketing Operations, Digital and Design teams to:
(1) develop and implement an SEO and backlink strategy that increases organic traffic, rankings, and conversions and
(2) analyze click paths to drive desired user flows and conversion points
· Work cross-functionally across Marketing departments (e.g., Product Marketing, Demand Generation) to create digital content and customer experiences that meet overall Marketing KPIs and specific campaign goals and objectives
· Monitor the performance of published content and leverage insights to identify opportunities for updates, SEO optimization and new formats and/or approaches
· Stay up-to-date with developments in the digital space and leverage on it for the benefit of the company