Head Of IT
It Manager Information
5 - 10 Years
• AMaster’s degree in Computer science,Information Technology,Management information systems or related field. • Minimum of 7 years of relevant IT and Managerial experience. • Expertise in data center management and data governance • Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation • Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems • Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office365 Security, VSX and End point Security • Must be conversant with at least one Financial and IT application (Sage ERP, SAP. Microsoft Dynamics etc)
- Prepare annual budget and work plans for Information Technology activities for approval by Management and monitor its implementation.
- Develop an overall business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for technology spending and initiatives.
- Lead in IT Tender, Evaluation, Testing, Installation and Acceptance.
- Approve, prioritise and control projects as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development and installation of major information systems within the organization.
- Establish and maintain strong professional working relationships with Telecommunication Companies, Regulatory Agencies, Service Providers, External Auditors and other stakeholders in the area of IT management.
- Stay abreast with legislations, rules/regulations, new developments and international best practices in IT management and advice on new trends/practices in anticipation of new business initiatives and system alterations
- Prepare reports on the performance of the organization’s IT system for management decision making.
- Direct technological research and identify new initiatives and infrastructure to support all operations and projects.
- Review hardware and software acquisition and maintenance contracts and pursue master agreements to achieve operational efficiency and economies of scale.
- Oversee employees that manage network technology, IT security and the software platforms used by the organization.
- Prepare, maintain and keep updated IT procedures and documentation related to our processes and platforms operations.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
Kojo Thompson Road