It Coordinator Information
Our growing company has an opening for a full-time and a part-time, entry-level WordPress developer that will allow this person the luxury of working from both home and office. We are looking for a person at the beginning of his/her career who is willing to learn rapidly to ultimately make our team even better.
This person is responsible for building and modifying websites, landing pages, and HTML and will report directly to Senior Management. Responsibilities will include developing responsive websites, modifying existing HTML and CSS code, complete WordPress installs, and the ability to do visual design. The perfect candidate must be able to work professionally with other developers, designers, copywriters and project managers.
WordPress Developer Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practices.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work in a team environment.