It Coordinator Information
Our growing company has an opening for a full-time and a part-time, entry-level Graphic Designer that will allow this person the luxury of working from both home and office. We are looking for a person at the beginning of his/her career who is willing to learn rapidly to ultimately make our team even better.
This person will be responsible for designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media as described in the job profile. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic Design Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translating client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Designing visual concepts using graphic design tools including design software
- Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layouts, and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Collaborating with art directors, branding experts, front end developers, copywriters, marketing, content and other professionals to create media
- Articulating and pitching design concepts to clients, art directors and others
- Attend educational conferences and offered training in Digital Marketing