HR Officer ( Males Only)
Human Resources Assistant Information
Parle Africa ( Equator Foods Gh Ltd). is in search of a Human Resource Factory Officer for its Ghana Business Unit who will:
Provide support to the Human Resource manager in the interpretation of company HR policies, procedures
and programs consistent with the philosophy and core values of the organization. The role holder
will develop employees in the factory and build a strong industrial and employee relations to
ensure achievement of the plant’s performance ambitions.
• Manage HR Administration while ensuring that the labour law and local government rules
and practices are adhered to.
• Responsible for compensation including fixed and variable remuneration linked to
• Administer benefits (health, canteen etc.) for the factory staff
• Support with the recruitment of factory and outsourced staff and management of workforce
planning (recruitments, shifts, turnover, etc.)
• Responsible for management of relationship with external labour partners
• Contribute to development and Implementation of the factory policies and procedures
• Ensure that the factory is compliant with the save & safety initiatives and practices.
• Design and implement training programs focused on legal, safety and technical aptitudes and
attitudes in an operations environment
• Design and implement employee engagement initiatives in the factory
• HR analytics & costs (overheads and direct labour force)
• Develop policies & programs for the plant
• Coordinate General Services activities (security, transport, drivers, reception, etc.) for the