Human Resource Assistant
Human Resources Assistant Information
Human Resources Assistant
1 - 3 Years
Project Management Jobs
Job Requirements: • Minimum of a diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Management and Administration or any of the closely related disciplines. • Minimum of one to two years working experience. • Customer Oriented. • Results driven. • Excellent Interpersonal relationship skills. • Excellent organizational and time management skills.
A reputable company in Greater Accra Region is in search of a Human Resource Assistant to join their team of professionals.
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Job type: Full time
- Develop and maintain friendly relationships between Human Resource Department and the rest of the organization.
- Assist to maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Be the first point of contact for people who walk into the Human Resource Department.
- Assist with the development of job descriptions and posting of jobs online.
- Assist validate skills of job applicants by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedule interviews with job applicants.
- Understand the organization’s policies and able to explain them.
- Assist with the drafting of employment contracts and all documents for new employees before their start dates.
- Conduct orientation for new employees.
- Ensure that all new employees fill out, sign and submit all required documents on their first day of employment.
- File all employee documents according to the organization’s filing rules.
- Maintain accurate records of all employees of the company as well as ensuring updates from time to time.
- Prepare training rooms for training of employees.
- Provide secretarial support to the Human Resource Manager by typing and proof reading documents, editing and printing as well as maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Ensure that employees’ clock in and out appropriately.
- Collates data on attendance, leaves and sick days and submit reports on the same on a monthly basis.
- Assist with payroll issues.
- Maintain employee confidence and protects operations by keeping all human resource information confidential.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.