HR And Administrative
Human Resource Administrator Information
Human Resource Administrator
1. A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or other relevant degrees. An MBA or professional qualification would be an advantage 2. Proven work experience as a Human Resource and Administrative Officer.
Summary of Duties:
- Day to day responsibility for the management of the Human Resources Department under the guidance of the General Manager.
- General HR Management functions of advertising, screening, interviewing, placing, staff relations, payroll, leave processing, training and staff development, job analysis and design, promotion assessments, year-end assessment, confirmation assessments, staff development
- Ensure that existing staff policies and administrative procedures are applied and adhered to, and continuously review staff policies to ensure cordial working relations and interest of staff and management.
- Identify and propose to management training programs for the development and enhancement of staff.
- Plan and advise management on probationary reviews and yearly assessment schedules.
- Review salaries regularly to ensure that salaries are properly aligned.
- Coordinate HR information with Accounts online via Akatua Software
- General administrative duties
- Any other duties that may be reasonably expected of an HR Officer
Skills & Competencies:-
- Very good English articulation and written skills
- Good report writing skills
- Thorough working knowledge of Labour Act 2003 (Act 651)
- Excellent computer literacy and social media skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Must have strong IT skills to facilitate reporting and the use of HR software
- Must have broad experience of HR and office administration practice
- Firm but affable personality which can attract the confidence of both management and staff
- Self-motivated enough to work under pressure, extra hours, on weekends and public holidays when necessary to get things done.
- Punctual, hardworking, and result-oriented with particular attention to detail
- Well-groomed and well presented in a professional manner
#1 CLUB ROAD