HR Coordinator / Industrial Labour Relations Officer
Human Resource Administrator Information
JobHouse Recruitment Agency
Human Resource Administrator
3 - 5 Years
Minimum of first degree. An MBA would be an added advantage. Minimum of 5 years experience in the Industrial Relations field
A reputable company with hundreds of workforce in Ghana is looking to add an Industrial Labour Relations Coordinator to its workforce. The incumbent would be stationed in Bolgatanga.
- Investigate alleged employee issues as it regards to violation of law or policy.
- Provides advice, support and assistance by interpreting policies and procedures and by counseling the directors, officers, employees on employment issues, grievances and other personnel matters and procedures.
- Ensuring relationship between the Bank and its employees are managed appropriately within established framework
- Align all Human Resources policies and procedures to comply with statutory requirements in liaison with Management and Liaison officers.
- Assist in the training and continuous up skilling of Human Resources teams and line management with regards to Labour Act, 2003 (Act 651) and employee relations practices.
- Minimise the exposure of the company to labour litigation through effective and proactive management of discipline and conflict management and relationships.
- Monitor disciplinary and grievance enquiries and ensure that they are dealt with in an effective and efficient manner and compile monthly reports for management
- Minimum of first degree. An MBA would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Industrial Relations field
- Prior experience in conciliation and arbitration will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Labour Act, 2003 (Act 651) and demonstrated ability to interpret the Act for a range of complex business scenarios
- Knowledge of Pensions Act, 2008 (Act 766)
- Knowledge of dispute resolution mechanisms, and relevant case law as it pertains to employee relations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) able to communicate openly with all levels of staff
Location: Bolga & Wa
WA and Bolga