Ironers Needed For A Laundry Shop In Tema
House Keeping Information
1 - 3 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
• A minimum of Diploma or Senior High School certificate • One to three years’ experience in a similar role • Ability to iron laundry items professionally • Familiarity with laundry ironing equipment • Ability to stand for long periods • Personable disposition with a flair for customer service • Ability to work shifts, and on weekends and holidays • Must have good work ethic • Patience to iron all types of laundry items • Must be disciplined and courteous
Our Client, a reputable Ghanaian-owned limited liability company and a leader in the laundry services industry based in Tema, requires the services of Ironers.
- Iron laundry items professionally to remove wrinkles, flatten seams, and give shape to items, using hand iron.
- Adjust temperature of iron, according to type of fabric, and use covering cloths to prevent scorching or to avoid sheen on delicate fabrics
- Fold laundry items based on standard procedures
- May pin, fold, and hang article after ironing
- Perform other duties as may be required