Swimming Pool Attendant- Accra
House Keeping Information
3 - 5 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
• High School diploma or GED equivalent. • At least three years of experience in similar role. • Recent First Aid and CPR certification. • Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills. • Physically fit, good swimming abilities, and able to perform physical labor in harsh weather conditions. • Ability to move and lift heavy furniture and equipment. • Good time management and organizational skills. • Knowledge of pool equipment and safety measures. • Consistent professional appearance and pleasant demeanor. • Willingness to work on weekends, holidays, and after hours.
- Setting up umbrellas, loungers, and other pool furniture.
- Ensuring that the swimming pool, furniture, and facilities are clean and safe.
- Welcoming guests and ensuring their safety and comfort.
- Providing guests with towels, shade, refreshments, and attending to their requests.
- Clearing used towels, glasses, and trash.
- Enforcing safety protocols as set out by the resort or hotel.
- Monitoring the activity of guests and ensuring their safety.
- Reporting any damages or incidences to the supervisor.
- Managing the swimming pool cleaning schedule and performing daily inspections.
Airport Residential Area
Adomi Link, Airport Residential.