Business Development Executives (Field Sales Reps)
Field Sales Representatives Information
1. PURPOSE (the major objective of the position)
To hunt for new businesses and build strong business relationship with assigned existing customers; and to sell, up sell and crosss sell services and related products to potential customers.
2. DUTIES (the specific task expected of the job holder)
- Qualify prospects and develop strategies for increasing sales revenue
- Establish and maintain strong relationships through close contact, including regular face-to-face meeting, telephone and e-mail communication.
- Prepare pitches, proposals and campaign strategy documents
- Prospect for new customers and expand the customer database to include new customers (i.e. new sales)
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Monitor customer satisfaction and related issues of dissatisfaction.
- Maintain in the company ‘s database, current and accurate information regarding all leads, contacts and prospective customers
- Builds strong working relations with clients as a strategic resource and business partner.
- Effectively represent company products to the client and educate them as to its applicability to their business.
- Conduct meetings with clients and inform them as to the status of their portfolio
- Develop and manage sales pipelines