Electrical Engineer Information
5 - 10 Years
HND or Degree in Engineering. Must have worked in a similar role in a large company
- Coordinates and directs electrical and mechanical maintenance activities.
- Advises on technical matters relating to the design, repair and maintenance of equipment and machines in the factory.
- Monitors to ensure that repair and maintenance works are carried out in line with prescribed repair, maintenance and safety policy and procedure.
- Reviews maintenance logistical requirements and liaises with the appropriate department for procurement.
- Establishes and monitors to ensure that preventive maintenance programmes are adhered to.
- Reviews reports submitted by sectional managers and prepares composite report on maintenance operations.
- Interprets conditions of service to subordinates and, where necessary, liaises with immediate superior or personnel officer for resolution of job and personal problems of employees.
- Administers warning letters to subordinates in line with collective bargaining agreement
- Identifies training needs of immediate subordinates and organizes or recommends appropriate training for them.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
North Industrial Area