Chief Electrical Engineer (Manufacturing, Tema)
Electrical Engineer Information
Hotjobs Africa Ltd
5 - 10 Years
GH¢5,000.00 - GH¢10,000.00
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES • A minimum requirement of a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering with at least five (5) years supervisory experience in a manufacturing company. • Knowledge in Programmable Logic Control (PLC) • Ability to conduct technical audits; analysis of piping and instrumentation diagrams; trouble shooting and root cause analyses skills. • Proficient knowledge in the following areas: computer hardware and software systems/programs; computer networks, network administration and network installation; computer troubleshooting; computer viruses and security; and e-mail and internet programs. • Ability to provide strong leadership, plan and organize work, write reports and procedure manuals.
Our Client, an international manufacturing firm has vacancy for the position of Chief Electrical Engineer.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaises with the Technical Manager to effectively plan, organize and co-ordinate all activities of the Electrical section of the department.
- Liaises with the Technical Manager for the planning and timely execution of routine and corrective maintenance programmes.
- Responsible for maintenance and modification where necessary of plant and equipment to ensure its safety, reliability and efficiency in consultation with Technical Manager.
- Responsible for the training, development and supervision of Technicians in the Electrical and Utility sections of the department.
- Responsible for the planning and organization of work at the utility section to ensure efficient delivery of utility services.
- Liaises with the IT Office at the company’s head office in the management of the ICT systems in country office.
- Liaises with the Technical Manager to co-ordinate all Technical project management activities, resources, equipment and information with adherence to standards of scope, budget and timeline.
Kojo Plange Street