Assistant Manager, Projects Development
Electrical Engineer Information
1 - 3 Years
Public Sector Jobs
Qualifications and Experience • A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Electrical Engineering or other relevant equivalent disciplines. • Must have completed National Service. • Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
To provide operational support for the efficient and effective performance of the assets delivery/maintenance functions of the Authority.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects data for the formulation of policies.
- Implements the Unit’s programmes, projects and activities.
- Collects data for the review of the maintenance schedule as and whenever necessary, in variance with the Railway Master Plan.
- Collects data for the review of any ongoing project as and when necessary, in variance with the Railway Master Plan.
- Conducts site inspections.