Electrical Engineer Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
A Degree /HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Material Science and Technology with over Five (5) years practical experience.
A reputable company with subsidiaries in all the regions in Ghana requires for employment Production Engineer.
- Work out what materials, supplies and equipment are needed to meet production goals
- Set production goals, timetables and budgets, and ensure these goals are met
- Order materials and supplies
- Evaluate the production process, and write reports on production results
- Help maintain, test and improve equipment, and make decisions on when to repair or replace equipment
- Plan and develop new products or production processes
- Assist with professional development and Identify training needs of production staff
- Effective management of employees in the factory
- Ensuring highest level of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and compliance with hygiene and safety regulations.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments and production sequences to meet production targets and maximize efficiency.
- Plan and organize materials required for production and ensuring effective checking and management.
- Submitting reports on production output for management review.
- Ensuring effective management of the production area
- Assist in solving technical issues regarding machinery and equipment
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Draft a timescale for the job
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programmes
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Review worker performance
CLOSING DATE - ONE WEEK FROM DATE OF PUBLICATION, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.