Fabricator - Prampram
Electrical Engineer Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
• At least an HND/Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized tertiary institution. • Must have completed National Service. • Candidate must have at least one year of experience as a fabricator. • Ability to read and interpret blueprints will be an added advantage. • Ability to work under strict deadlines without letting the shortage of time affect the quality of work • The experience of diagnosing and resolving design and functional issues arising in the course of work. • Must be a fast learner and ready to learn. • Must be willing to learn how to Operates, sets-up, adjusts, and checks machines for production. • Ability to work independently • Must be physically fit and can stand for long hours. • Must incline to achieve success and target through hard work
- The candidate will check the accurate measurements and dimensions of products.
- Cut, roll, shape, bend, mold, spin, heat or hammer metal products to fabricate parts or sub-assemblies
- Troubleshooting and resolution of a production defect
- Place each product component in its appropriate spot as noted in the blueprints for proper alignment
- Evaluate finished products and perform quality checks on products.
- apply engineering principles and practices towards improving manufacturing processes
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations
- Must have good leadership skills.