Electrical Engineer Information
Core Purpose of the Job
To ensure that all restaurants are well-functioning and error-free, in terms of Maintenance activities and equipments.
- Conduct walk-throughs and visually assess the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of the restaurants related mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and any other related equipment.
- Verify completion of all routine maintenance work, all repairs, replacement, and renovation projects in restaurants.
- Adhere to all company-required purchasing policies and controls, including, but not limited to, all outside contractor bids, budgets, and schedules.
- Follow prescribed safety procedures for personnel and equipment.
- Maintain effective Energy Management and Preventive Maintenance programs and conduct special training for other operating departments on the safe and efficient use of equipment and energy in the offices and restaurants.
- Prepare and maintain preventive maintenance schedule for all restaurants.
Adherence to agreed budget targets to ensure that operation overheads are maintained at agreed limits.