Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer Information
3 - 5 Years
At least a 2nd Class Upper First degree in Electricals/Electronic Engineering
You shall work in the Operations Department of the company, reporting to the Operations Lead and shall be responsible for the following, among others:
- Monitor field Instruments and report any deviations in performance.
- Coordinate product and additive pumps operations with gantry staff to facilitate BRV loadings
- Coordinate tank farm pneumatic valves operations with operators.
- Maintain readings/records of filed measuring instruments (i.e. levels, pressures, temperatures, densities; etc.
- Monitor Control room servers and related equipment performance and report any developments or deviations for prompt resolutions.
- Monitor the condition of battery banks and UPS serving the servers as well as PLC in the control room.
- Monitor telecoms servers and internet availability at the facility and advise downtimes for prompt resolution of problems.
- Monitor alarms panel in the control room, take prompt action geared towards addressing any alarm situations by informing safety team and field/operations staff.
- Monitor CCTV equipment/cameras, report any breakdowns and ensure recording back-ups are maintained for the required storage times.
- Undertake any activity, which will enhance control room operations as may be assigned by supervisors.
- Must ensure that there is good housekeeping at the work location.
- Execute any other responsibilities as assigned from time to time by the Technical Manager.
2nd Ragoon Close, Off Josif Broz Tito Avenue