Electrical And Instrumentation Supervisor
Electrical Engineer Information
Directs and assists employees installing, maintaining, and repairing electronic instruments, electrical equipment, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s), Human Machine Interface’s (HMI’s) and pneumatic equipment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Supervise, train, and assist employees and contractors in performing activities related to electronic instruments, electrical equipment, Programmable Logic Controllers, Human Machine Interface’s and pneumatic equipment utilized in pipeline and plant operations and compressor stations including but not limited to:
- PLC and HMI Programming
- Assist with performing preventative maintenance and/or analytical testing on compressors/engines, drivers, and auxiliary equipment; identify and order needed parts.
- Provide information and assistance to management, employees, gas control, vendors, equipment suppliers, and others relative to company activities, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate and/or communicate with other departments and management related to projects and operations.
- Compile, prepare, and/or verify information including but not limited to:
- Status/activity reports
- Budget information
- Training completion reports
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
- Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.