Environmental Health & Safety Officer
Electrical Engineer Information
Less than 1 Year
1st Degree Holder (fresh graduate) - to under go training Bsc. Environmental Health & Safety Working experience not needed
- Ensure that OHS management system is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with OHS specifications.
- Propose OHS policies.
- Help promote OHS awareness.
- Conduct safety induction programs for subcontractors and in house teams
- Orientation for all new employees on safe working methods and OHS procedures related to their work.
- Identify sectional OHS training needs and ensures the appropriate development and implementation of appropriate trainings to meet these needs.
- Monitor the flow of work to see if teams are abiding by the safe working methods (use of PPE, following procedure).
- Suggest corrective and preventive actions in case of incident and shares it with the committee
- Report and investigates incidents, injuries and hazards and implements agreed control measures.
- Encourage the prompt reporting of hazards & risks.
- Keeps up to date with developments in the OHS field including legislation, regulations, guidelines & best practices.
- Strictly adhere to the established control measures.
- Strictly adhere to the established safe working method.