Part-Time School Counselor Needed At New Dawhenya
Education Specialist Jobs Information
Part time School Counselor of IGCSE and Level needed at New Dawhenya.
We are looking for an empathetic Part time Career Counselor to aid students with deciphering and Selecting their preferred Career trajectories. The career Counselor will be required to uncover Students Prominent and Latent Strengths, administer and score aptitude measures, and then confer with students to deliberate finding Obtained.
Career Counselor Responsibilities:
• Inspecting student's career - related aspirations, concerns, listening to students' concerns regarding social academic, or personal circumstances.
• Guid the best University to the Students of A level to get the admission.
• Providing Students with Support and guidance o how to deal with problems.
• Mediating and improving relationships between students, parent, teachers.
• Counseling individuals and groups as required.
• Conducting assessments to determine students' strengths, Weaknesses, interests, and aptitudes.
• Working with students to develop and improve their skills set.
• Assisting students in the development of career goals.
• Assisting Students with scholarship, College, and job applications.
• Implementing programs to combat substance abuse.
• Referring students to other support services and mental health professionals as needed.
School Counselor Requirements:
• Master's degree in school Counseling.
• 2+years of experience as a school Counselor.
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Working knowledge of Counseling models, methods, and resources.
• Ability to identify and respond to students' needs.
• Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
• Must be patient and Compassionate.
• High Level of integrity.