Dean Of Student And Community Affairs
Education Coordinator Information
A Reputable University College is looking to recruit an experienced and competent person for the position of Dean of Student and Community Affairs. Reporting to the President and part of the Executive Team, the successful candidate will have proven leadership skills and a passion for excellence. A strong sense of ethics and concern for the well-being of students is vital to succeed in this position.
The Dean of Students and Community Affairs is responsible for creating and maintaining a safe, healthy, and supportive environment and culture that synthesizes the intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and spiritual development of our students in a holistic way.
Our institution seeks to appoint an experienced Dean of Students and Community Affairs who will oversee services provided to students including financial aid, housing, health services, and extracurricular projects.
The successful candidate will identify the development needs of students, work directly with department officials, maintain a productive learning environment, and stay up to date on important student affairs. You should be professional, highly organized, and possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Interact with the admissions office and be abreast with all programs related to this office.
- Serve as a liaison between institution administrators and student departments.
- Create and implement department goals, policies, budgets and working procedures.
- Assess the needs of the student body and respond in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide structure and proactive leadership to ensure university development.
- Provide support to students on issues related to the institution policies, department processes, and student services.
- Direct and manage numerous student incentive programs.
- Conduct regular department evaluations to determine efficiency, and if required, recommend solutions for improvement.
- Prepare annual statistical reports.
Applicants may submit applications to email@example.com with job title as subject
Closing Date: 30 November, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.