Education Administrator Information
-Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word or PowerPoint.
- Ensure the dissemination of information in the right format to the right people at the right time, and to build relationships and contacts to facilitate future exchange of information.
- Work closely and effectively together with the Principal to provide excellent administrative services across the Institution.
- Plan, organize and prioritize own work and resources, and that of direct reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, assisting line management with the effective, efficient and economic use of resources within the Institution whether, physical, financial or human and ensuring value for money where appropriate.
- Engage in suggesting opportunities for improving effectiveness and efficiency by working collaboratively and sharing resources.
- Demonstrate proactivity in undertaking tasks rather than expecting work to be allocated.
- Ensure that work area is kept clean and tidy to comply with personal health and safety requirements.
- Provide standard information and explain relevant procedures to new staff, students or others and get work materials ready for new Staff.
- Take inventory and appropriate care to ensure that Company equipment, facilities and infrastructure are not defaced or damaged.