Customer Experience Officer (CXO)
Customer Services Assistant Information
Customer Services Assistant
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
• excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques • Knowledge of emerging customer engagement channels • Knowledge of customer experience management approaches and methodologies used in marketing and sales. • Proficiency in MS Office applications • Communication skills – verbal and written • Customer service focus • Problem analysis and problem-solving • Planning and organizing
- In consultation with the Head of Department, implement an effective customer relationship management system to foster customer loyalty.
- Oversee the day-to-day customer operations to ensure delightful customer experience at all stages of the customer engagement.
- Assist the Head of Department in establishing coordination with the internal teams to deliver seamless customer service.
- Keep abreast of new marketing techniques to ensure our activities respond to the needs of our existing customers.
- To lead on the development, planning and delivery of the end-to-end experience of our existing customers.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Determine customers’ requirements by engaging, maintaining contact with customers, and visiting them.
- To develop a holistic customer journeys and shaping all customer touch points: events, digital and direct communication to drive customer conversion rates across all stages of engagement.
Kojo Thompson Road