Workshop Service Advisor
Customer Services Advisor Information
Customer Services Advisor
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
• A minimum of an HND in automobile/mechanical engineering or BTech/BSc Automobile/Mechanical Engineering • A minimum of first degree in other disciplines with PROVEN customer service experience will be considered • At least 2years experience as an auto service advisor • Working knowledge as an auto technician preferred • Prior working experience as an auto service center supervisor will be an advantage • Computer literacy (Minimum MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) a MUST • Experience with a workshop management software will be an advantage • Must be willing to work on Saturdays
- Implementing the company’s customer service strategy to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Ensuring all customer inquiries and complaints are adequately dealt with to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of cost estimates and invoices for customers
- Maintain a database of all customers in building a close relationship with all customers and prospective customers
- Owner of the job card process (Receiving customers, collecting customer complaints/requirements, translating it to the job card, communicating customer requirements to the workshop, receiving feedback from the workshop on job progress, updating customers on the job progress, preparing invoicing for customers, sales collection, closing job cards among others)
- Seeking confirmation from customers and communicating to the workshop supervisor prior to start of work
- Scheduling and follow up with customers for maintenance
- Providing first line phone assistance to customers both during and after work hours
- Following up on outstanding debts to ensure prompt payments.
- Coordinating with the workshop to ensure repairs are carried out as per customer request
- Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for management
- Other duties as may be assigned.