Front Desk Officer /Cashier
Customer Services Administrator Information
Customer Services Administrator
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
HND Accounting or HND Secretaryship and Management Studies
Front Desk Duties:
- Shall be responsible for making and receiving all official telephone calls.
- Shall handle all inquiries made at the front desk and provide the necessary information on request.
- Shall receive all mails and direct and direct them to the appropriate sections.
- Shall assist in the procurement of stationery items for the office.
- Shall record the staff attendance sheet.
- Shall receive cash from clients and issue receipts accordingly.
- Shall keep proper books on all cash received with supporting documents daily.
- Shall render accounts on cash received with supporting documentation to the Estate Manager daily.
- Shall receive all payments and issue receipts on Tally accordingly.
- Any jobs that a front Desk Officer or Cashier is reasonably expected to perform.
- Any other jobs that may be assigned from time to time.
#1 CLUB ROAD