Sales And Office Administrative Officer Needed ( KOFORIDUA )
Customer Services Administrator Information
A young and fast growing firm currently has job opening for qualify applicant as Sales and Administratve officer. Interested persons should have a Diploma, HND, or First degree. If you are an all round person who likes challenges , then this is an opportunity to for you. We are looking for applicants who are team players, highly passionate, target driven and customer focused.
If you think you are the one we are looking for, kindly send your CV and a covering letter to not later than November 30, 2019.
Must have a good level of customer service experience. Additional experience with project management, and ability to deal with all kinds of clients at different levels will be a plus. Come join a dynamic company with opportunities for advancement and growth.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word & Excel is required.
- At least Diploma , HND or equivalent with a strong management, sales and marketing background.
- Goal oriented, honest and transparent, & Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Adequate knowledge and interpretation in sales lead generation and closing sale deals
- Demonstrate ability to act professionally and in line with company standards
- A good background in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development, IT will be desirous.
- Strong oral and written communication skill, and Presentation skills
- High level of comfort working with clients
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and a desire to learn.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be punctual/have good attendance record
- Positive upbeat /great personality.
- Must be flexible enough to pitch in and help wherever needed
- Should be adaptable with good all-round administrative abilities, including a good knowledge of spread sheets and possibly accounts keeping.
- You must have excellent customer service skills and be Must be flexible enough and ready to work long hours ocassionally.
- Prospecting new customers and following up on sales leads.
- To meet and/or exceed individual monthly sales target.
- Generating sales leads, prospecting via company profiles and product demonstration, Preparing and Submitting quotations and proposals,
- Handling customer sales requests and timely follow ups
- Producing individual weekly sales activity reports – opportunities, proposals submitted and business won
- Help distribute sales & marketing materials
- The sales & marketing intern is expected to spend 75% of his/her time out of the office on prospecting, new customer meetings and follow ups.
- Generating sales proposals/quotations, meetings and generating leads and follow ups, Prospecting, follow up meetings and product demonstration to customers.