Customer Service Representatives Information
We are looking for a Receptionist who will be responsible for managing the front desk of the company. The receptionist will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages.
The responsibilities of the Receptionist include but not limited to:
- Assist clients in finding their way around the office.
- Help in maintaining workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Prepares meeting and training rooms.
- Answer phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assist colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performs ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Schedule appointments.