Territory Sales Executive - Sunyani
Customer Service Representatives Information
Customer Service Representatives
3 - 5 Years
GH¢3,000.00 - GH¢4,000.00
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing • Computer literate, numerical aptitude, and willingness to learn new skills
- Review existing distribution channels (dealer shops, Retailers, POS DSFs) and determine gaps to achieve 1km spacing across major cities in terms of coverage
- Coordinate efforts in closing gaps in distribution channels in terms of coverage
- Ensure all sales channels are well resourced to execute optimally; assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional materials and events
- Handle the processing of all sales orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Respond to dealers complains regarding orders
- Monitor all sales from the various sales regions and high light non performing regions for action
- Maintain awareness of sales activities in assigned territory.
- Give feedback of competitor’s activities and changes experienced.
- Implement Sales plan within assigned territory
- Work with designated Channel partners and agents and assist them on a daily basis to meet their assigned quotas
- Manage Branded Stores and Moms & Pops to ensure Brand Visibility
- Ensure the channel partners (branded stores and Moms & Pops) have the necessary funds required for them to transact consistently, effectively and efficiently
- Identify and develop on a sustainable basis new channel partners in assigned territory.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to deplete stocks
- Monitor and analyze dealership practices regarding products sales activities and inventory planning
- Supervise the Direct Sales Agents
- Other responsibilities to be assigned from time to time