Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Representatives Information
• Communicating to customers through various channels. (calls, chat, emails)
• Acknowledging and resolving customer’s complaints promptly.
• Keeping records of customer engagements on CRM.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by providing professional service across all channels.
• Empowering customers with product knowledge and basic troubleshooting where required.
• Ensure that issues are resolved on FTR (First time resolution) basis where necessary
• Keep track of all customer feedbacks and forward to the lead on shift.
• Escalate issues that cannot be resolved on FTR or FCR basis.
• Follow up for feedback on escalated issues.
• Ensure all are escalated within SLA and follow up on resolution with customers.
• Plan and manage all customers within the agreed AHT for calls & chats.
• Provide insight into issues/challenges faced by customers were relevant for decision.