Personal Assistant To The CEO
Customer Service Representatives Information
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Organising events and conferences.
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Managing databases and filing systems.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
• Preparing daily media report
• Perform research for meetings and take minutes in live or remotely.
• Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation, and occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
Qualification and Experience:
• Degree in Administration or related
• 4 Years working exp. as a Personal Assistant in a Multi- national firm
• Advanced speaking and report-writing skills for effective communication
• Attention to details and a commitment to accuracy
• Ability to keep sensitive business financial information confidential.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Good organizational and time management skills
• The ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to work on your own initiative
• Honesty and reliability
• Attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
• Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.