Call Center Representatives
Customer Service Representatives Information
Customer Service Representatives
1 - 3 Years
Sales & Telemarketing:
- Contact clients, describe products and persuade potential clients to purchase products.
- Explain clearly, product terms and conditions and respond to all other client queries.
- Educate clients on product offering and operational processes.
- Maintain call logs and report to management.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts”
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Conduct and report on client or market surveys.
- Perform quality assurance-related tasks.
- Make recommendations to management on survey findings.
- Degree/Diploma qualification required, preferably in a subject related to sales or communication
- Ability to speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills: the ability to speak to customers about a product's different features and answer any questions they might have.
- Willingness to work long hours or weekends in order to meet sales goals
- Persistence in trying to make a sale and the ability to not be discouraged by unsuccessful sales
- Professional experience in financial, insurance, and commodities services is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative; demonstrate self-motivation and energy, work well under pressure to meet sales goals.
- Fluency in spoken English and at least one local language
- Commitment to model and articulate the company’s mission, vision and values