Bulk Teller - Cape Coast
Customer Service Representatives Information
Customer Service Representatives
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Strictly HND or Diploma in Accounting or related field Two (2) years’ experience in a similar Role Must stay in the locations stated
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks.
- Enter customers' transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
- Count, verify, and post armored car deposits.
MOS 58 Ashale Avenue, American House, East Legon