Customer Relations Officer - Tamale
Customer Service Representatives Information
Customer Service Representatives
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Should have at least an HND in Marketing with experience in e-commerce sales.
- Develop Quality Standard Process for all engagements (Telesales/ Social Media/ Face-to-Face media) and activities pertaining to Retail/ ecommerce and Field customer acquisition.
- Oversee Daily Telemarketing Quality Assurance Standards (100 Calls per day) and Process implementation whilst monitoring adherence to maximize output.
- Develop weekly and Monthly Consumer insight report from call reports to inform shopper/ customer communication strategies.
- Manage media partner portals and ensure accurate product listings and descriptions across all channels on daily basis.
- Coordinate and champion all aftersales service support issues and requirements pertaining to every transaction.
- Monitor all brands and products communications across multiple channels daily, develop accurate data and insights on shopper/customer response to improve telemarketing quality assurance standards.
- Recommend Monthly Advertising copy themes that resonate with shoppers/ customers for promotional campaigns whilst ensuring positive impact at all times to deliver profitable growth.
- Develop daily tactical plans and approach to drive individual brands to command leadership in Motorcycle and3 wheeler industry.
- Monitor planned communication activity performance monthly and evaluate impact for informed decision making.
- Recommend Innovative and benefit tailored actions daily to drive vehicle sales.