Customer Service Representatives Information
Customer Service Representatives
1 - 3 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
Senior High School/ Diploma in any Administrative Background.
- Communicating with customers which includes; welcoming customers, assessing the customer’s needs and answering any questions that the customer may have.
- Operating the cash register, receive payment from the customer (usually with credit card, debit card, cash or check) and bagging the products that were purchased.
- Striving to increase sales, which can be accomplished by having knowledge of the product that is being sold and promoting the product’s value.
- Assisting customers in selecting and locating the right product.
- Assist with the setting up of the shop, making sure products are properly displayed and also ensuring the cleanliness of the shop.
- Any other duties that may be assigned
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Applicant must have a minimum of 1 year work experience as a sales girl.
- Applicant should be able to communicate in English and ghana local dialect
- Applicant should have a friendly demeanor and good communication skills
- Applicants need to have good math skills to ensure that neither the store nor the customer gets shortchanged.
- Applicants needs to be a computer literate
- Applicants living in and around Spintex flower pot, Manet, Tse Addo, Burma Camp, East Legon etc.
Community 18, Verostina House