Customer Service Executives
Customer Service Representatives Information
Customer Service Representatives
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Minimum of HND in Marketing with at least two years of sales and direct customer service experience.
ROLE IS IN TEMA COMMUNITY 1
Reporting to the Shop Supervisor, successful candidates shall among other duties be responsible for:
Summary of Duties
- Extending courtesies to customers visiting the retail outlets
- Receiving customer orders
- Putting customer’s orders together and making deliveries
- Answering customer’s enquiries about prices, purchase procedures and policies.
- Preparing Pro-forma Invoices
- Ensuring proper display of products
- Keeping the shop and products neat
- Assisting in sales promotional activities
- HND in Marketing or Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) or Sales Management, with at least ,two years of working experience in a sales and marketing oriented company.
- Must be very pleasant, self motivated and demonstrate the flair and ability to win and retain customers.
- Must be analytical and problem solver with initiative and drive for self development.
- Must be proactive, team player, result driven with excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Must be capable of coping with pressure of work. Work with minimum supervision and have a flexible attitude to work, as well as a high degree of honesty and integrity.
- Must be able to drive and posses a valid driver’s license.
- Must be computer literate.