Customer Service Executives
Customer Service Representatives Information
Customer Service Representatives
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Minimum of HND in Marketing with at least two years of sales and direct customer service experience.
Reporting to the Shop Supervisor, successful candidates shall among other duties be responsible for:
Summary of Duties
- Extending courtesies to customers visiting the retail outlets
- Receiving customer orders
- Putting customer’s orders together and making deliveries
- Answering customer’s enquiries about prices, purchase procedures and policies.
- Preparing Pro-forma Invoices
- Ensuring proper display of products
- Keeping the shop and products neat
- Assisting in sales promotional activities
- HND in Marketing or Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) or Sales Management, with at least ,two years of working experience in a sales and marketing oriented company.
- Must be very pleasant, self motivated and demonstrate the flair and ability to win and retain customers.
- Must be analytical and problem solver with initiative and drive for self development.
- Must be proactive, team player, result driven with excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Must be capable of coping with pressure of work. Work with minimum supervision and have a flexible attitude to work, as well as a high degree of honesty and integrity.
- Must be able to drive and posses a valid driver’s license.
- Must be computer literate.