Customer Experience Executive - Front Office
Customer Service Representatives Jobs Information
Customer Service Representatives Jobs
1 - 3 Years
• First Degree/ HND • Post National service experience • Customer service or Call Center experience is a plus
A Reputable Multinational Telecommunications Company is seeking to employ Customer Service Representatives. The successful applicant shall lead and develop the team to deliver World Class Customer experience. He / she shall serve customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database and determining eligibility. The role reports to a Team Lead.
ROLE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Answer enquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues, troubleshooting and diagnosing, implementing solutions, escalating unresolved problems to appropriate authorities.
- Fulfils requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions and forwarding clients requests.
- Sell additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains and improves quality requests by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Accomplish organizational mission by completing related results as needed.
PERSON SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Centric
- Attention to Detail
- Listening skills
- Data entry skills
No. 99 Boundary Road, East Legon