Cook Assistant Information
1 - 3 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
Food and Beverage Jobs
• Must have clear written and verbal communication skills • Must have the physical abilities to carry out the functions of the job description • Must be able to consolidate and coordinate needs for all tables within their station • Must be able to carry food and beverages • Must be able to work in a team environment • Minimum Senior Secondary School certificate • At least one-year experience as a food server within a restaurant, hotel, or conference center operation • Any related customer service/oriented experience will be considered • Ability to comprehend and communicate in fluent English
- Provide the perfect service experience for every Guest
- Ensure the Guest feels important and welcome.
- Ensure hot food is hot and cold food is cold
- Adhere to timing standards for products and services
- Look for ways to consolidate service and increase table turns
- Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage
- Serve the Guest in an accommodating manner
- Must know all food on the menu.
- Maintain table cleanliness.
- Looks for ways to avoid waste.
- Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe.
- Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed
- Report to property on time and in proper uniform
Airport Residential Area
Adomi Link, Airport Residential.