Kitchen Assistant- Tarkoradi
Cook Assistant Information
1 - 3 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
Food and Beverage Jobs
applicants must be residents of Takoradi , as no accommodation will be provided. Education: Senior high school education Key Competencies/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: • Physical Fitness • Basic food hygiene • Ability to Work Quickly and Effectively • Stress Management • Ability to Follow Instructions • Communication
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Keep the kitchen clean at all times in order to have a hygienic environment for the chefs to work on by collecting and washing up pots, pans and cutlery.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitized.
- Empty all trash bins and ensure that all waste is disposed of promptly.
- At the close of the kitchen, to assist in cleaning to make sure that the kitchen is ready for the next day.
- Help with routine food prep tasks (such as peeling and chopping vegetables) when needed.
Any other related duty assigned from time to time.
Airport Residential Area
Adomi Link, Airport Residential.