Assistant Production Manager
Construction Carpenter Information
5 - 10 Years
Asist the Production manager in the below job functions:
- Job Purpose
- Assist the Production Manager in all production orders are produced to budget and completed on time; with minimal costs.
- To regularly identify innovative ways for reducing operational costs; especially minimising production errors that lead to customer returns and product reworks.
- To support the effective planning and communication of all production related issues in a timely and effective manner, with attention to detail and quality of information.
- Assist the Production Manager to closely monitor the production processes for all job orders and update the production update sheets.
- To collaborate with the Procurement Officer in the purchase of the right quality of wood for production. This may need to be implemented in collaboration with the Head of Carpentry and Head of Machining.
- To assist the Production Manager to oversee the management and implementation of Health and Safety protocols in conjunction with all Heads of Sections; whilst providing regular updates to the Managing Director.