ATM Engineer - Residence In Kumasi
Computer Engineer Information
3 - 5 Years
HND IN Computer Science with experience in ATM management.
To provide service and support on ATM installation, configuration, maintaining, commissioning and their workflow schedules.
- Responsible for determining and designing structural for housing ATM.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance and support of all ATM’s and ensure it accurate and timely installed.
- Responsible for coordinating and assigning resources to faults and ensure they are resolved within agreed SLA.
- Take total ownership on assigned parts for installations by ensuring inventory process are adhered to.
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism and customer for Planning and coordinating and evaluating work schedules.
- Ensure ATM’s projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Responsible for training customer custodian in other to provide first level support.
- Plan weekly work schedules and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Plan and coordinate parts inventory with procurement unit and head of unit.
- Be abreast with current technologies on products.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by line manager / supervisor.
42 Giffard Rd East Cantonments Accra