Network Security Engineer
Computer Engineer Jobs Information
A reputable company in the IT industry is seeking to employ a Network Security Engineer
• Configure and install various network devices and services.
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes and security configurations.
• Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
• Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
• Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of change made to the network structure.
• Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
• Monitor system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning.
Please send CVs to;
Kindly indicate the title of the role in the subject line of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.