CCTV/Biomatrics Technician Needed Urgently!
Computer Analyst Information
An Indian based IT company providing high quality, cost effective and expertise affordable web solutions to catch competitive market demand is seeking to employ a CCTV/Biomatrics Technician to work with.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Primarily responsible for the installation and maintenance of analog and IP CCTV systems and assisting Information Systems during daily operations.
- Maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed.
- Support users of CCTV system.
- Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV systems.
- Request equipment and supplies to maintain inventory and ensure availability of
- Transports a variety of items (e.g. tools, equipment, supplies, etc.) to ensure availability
of materials required at job site.
- Perform computer program entry as required to add closed circuit television cameras,
access control devices, and intrusion alarm systems as needed.
- Coordinate with facilities managers and other trades as needed to complete projects and
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Minimum of 3 years related technical experience with security, surveillance, and alarm
systems, including computer networking experience.
- Familiarity with a wide range of tasks and technologies related to security systems, to
include pulling cable, installing various devices to include glass breaks, motion detectors,
magnetic locks, card readers, and cameras, programming security/access systems, low
voltage background, and testing, troubleshooting, and inspecting these systems.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions precisely.
- Ability to read blueprints, architectural, mechanical, and electrical documents.
- Ability to work independently.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.