Mining Camp Catering Supervisor
Catering Manager Information
Catering Supervisor will lead the team of cooks and catering assistants.
He/She will be responsible for running the day-to-day catering operations and services in the mine camp.
He/She will be responsible for monitoring the quality of the food and service.
He/ She will be responsible for achieving good quality within a budget and maintaining high standards of hygiene and customer satisfaction.
Other duties include
- planning menus in consultation with Head chef and cooks
- ordering supplies
- hiring, training, supervising and motivating permanent and temporary staff
- organising staff rotas
- ensuring that health and safety regulations are strictly observed, recorded and archived
- monitoring the quality of the product and service provided
- keeping to budgets and maintaining financial and administrative records.