Brand & Business Development Associate
Business Development Information
Perbi Cubs Library Services is an evidence-based, cost-effective, time-saving, literacy-promoting endeavour that desires to see an enlightened people of African descent who are a product of an enviable national culture of leisure reading.
As the Brands & Business Development Associate, your role will be to prospect, sign up and develop institutional partnerships with schools and relevant government institutions, identify market opportunities and lead the market expansion by strategically seeking information and then developing and executing solid marketing and sales strategies, as well as be able to design promotions and competitions that bring individual children on board the various programmes.
Strategy Formulation & Implementation (35%)
- Develop sales strategies and targets for the Perbi Cubs brand
- Liaise with Brand Influence and Communications Manager to develop marketing strategies
- Develop tactics and comprehensive implementation plans to execute the strategy.
- Develop a regular scheme and metrics for market surveys to inform the company’s strategy
- Develop operations manual of best practices and systems for the department
- Proactively devise plans to keep the relationship between Perbi Cubs and stakeholders a mutually beneficial one.
Business Development (30%)
- Lead the planning and execution of sales strategies to increase the clientele base
- Recommend marketing approaches and budgets that can help the Perbi Cubs brand attain its goals and target.
- Seek new leads and follow-up on leads introductions to new parents, and partnerships with schools.
- Create and deliver excellent presentations and marketing material to increase the patronage of our services.
- Develop and nurture cordial relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Client Management and Stakeholder Engagement (25%)
- Create a smooth customer onboarding experience.
- Attend Board, sub-committee and project meetings to ensure excellent customer experience is considered in all organizational plans for customer retention
- Participate in developing new ventures; specifically assist the Chief Executive officer and the managerial team in determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Oversee Customer service support activities of Customer Service Representatives
- Set communication standards and manage social media and e-mail communication with parents
- Create ideas and solutions to make service delivery better and profitable
- As a team player, perform any necessary role and or task to make successful service delivery
Team Leadership and Self Development (5%)
- Play coaching and leadership roles in staff development
- Supervise, train, and recruit first class employees and set high performance standards for them to follow.
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
You must be able to uphold our company’s 7 Ps brand values of People, Integrity, Excellence, Flexibility & Fun, Innovation & Creativity, Success, and Grace & Glory in the execution of tasks.