Corporate Development Executive
Business Development Information
The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process.
Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
The candidate should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor’s activity.
The primary role and responsibilities for the position include:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all service offerings of the company
- Meet with prospective clients
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Must have a sales background ie: Degree in Marketing or Business Administration( marketing Option) with a minimum of 3-year experience in the Real Estate field
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have excellent negotiation skills
- Must be able to prepare appealing presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure