Accounting Clerk Information
1 - 3 Years
• Must have a degree in Accounting • Must reconcile stock counts to report data. • Must be able to analyze and solve problems. • Must have Data based management skills • Must be physically fit to be able to lift and stand for long hours • Must be aged 23 to 27 years • Must have 2 to 5 years warehousing experience in an FMCG product range
- Responsible for entering data using a computerized system such as Tally, ERP, SAP etc to maintain purchasing orders , shipping or other orders
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Prepare requisitions, orders, and other purchasing or good receivable documents as required following established procedures
- Expected to review paperwork, reports and check product codes and processed orders
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Expected to assist in period stock take at the warehouse
- Track defective pieces of inventory, rate returns, and rate of purchases, rate accuracy in order to maintain and improve quality control
- Must ensure stock is well arranged in the storage facility to minimize damages to goods
Ahodwo Industrial Area, Behind Cocoa Depot