A reputable Eductaional Institution is sourcing for an Accountant to provide the Institution with financial advice and manage its accounting information.
Successful candidates shall be responsible for;
1. Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
2. Document financial transactions by entering account information.
3. Carryout cost analysis and advice management on strategic expenditures
4. Recommend financial options by analyzing financial/account information
5. Manage all accounting transactions and prepare budget forecasts
6. Reconcile account payables and account receivables