Chief Financial Officer
Responsible for budgeting, budgetary control, and financial forecasting.
▪ Define standards, policies, procedures, measures and organizational enhancements to meet company goals for finance by working collaboratively with other management team members.
▪ Ensure financial credibility by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
▪ Regularly monitor and work closely with management in taking timely action to ensure that budgets and financial plans stay within approved levels.
▪ Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
▪ Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
▪ Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
▪ Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
▪ Manage tax and tax related issues.
▪ Manages Relationships with Auditors, Banks, SSNIT, Ghana Revenue Authority and Regulatory Officers on relevant issues and Suppliers.
▪ Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time